6.1.07

Sew pretty


I'm so glad I had one girl out of four children. I love sewing for her and when I find a pattern that works really well I sew up a few extras for the market. Last week we set up a stall at the Wakefield craft Fair and it proved to be very exciting with lots of people making lovely comments about my garments. I've been back at the sewing machine again wizzing up more skirts. My daughter and her friend are willing models for me to get the elastic and length just right but then they usually say " I would really like one like this" and I end up giving away what I've just made. I'm loving making my leather and fabric bags and I have found that the local Spotlight store has a great deal on craft fabric at the moment where you buy one metre and get one free, I must say I'm a bit addicted and have been in every week since before Christmas. At least it's a healthy addiction!

No comments: