16.9.07

Steiner Spring Fair

This week was pretty busy potting up heaps of seedlings in the glasshouse, working and sewing. I'd been looking foward to the Steiner Spring Fair for two weeks, and it wasn't dissappointing despite fairly heavy showers of rain while we were there.My favorite stall was the felted dolls and creatures......
White unicorns! I want one. All exquisitely made. My red head came home with a wee gnome with a felted hat, but as his favorite pass time at the moment is to throw things until they disappear out of sight I couldn't find it to photograph. Hopefully it'll show up sometime this week if I get round to doing housework. Ha! The Fair is a beautiful event for children, like a medieval fair. The candle dipping and felting tents were very popular. I foolishly took L with me and he was bored in under and hour. Baby G and I at least had a chance to enjoy some music, food, lucky dips, buy some plants and watch the fairies weave through the crowds. Next time I'm leaving L at home!

No comments: