4.2.07

Piling up

Work is really piling up on me I noticed today. There is also a pile on my sewing table and I don't know which pile to start with. Often people ask how do you do it all? Well this is how it gets when I 'm sewing gardening and looking after 4 kids. To top it off, today just about everyone we know decided to visit, it was wonderful to see everyone even if I was a little self concious about my piles! I think the big attraction was puppies, kittens and 5 little chicks which started hatching yesterday. I won't get started on these piles yet as I'm knitting booties for my friend who still hasn't had her baby yet, then shopping tomorrow for my oldest who is starting high school this year. I can't believe how time has flown, I was 19 when I had him and lived in a cute little housebus, I couldn't drive or knit. I made my first bootie when I was pregnant with him and it fitted me when it was finished. I couldn't have imagined that I'd be doing this back then. This week I hope to get
through the first day back at school and playcentre, sew some booties and bags for their last trip to the nelson market and if I'm lucky prune a small hedge and pot up some seedlings. See you on the other side!



No comments: