13.10.08

Yeah Ha

Yay for the first day back to school euphoria! 3 kids out the door with no fuss. 1 off to Montessori for a full day. Wicked! He was very particular, had to have his sunhat and sunglasses but threatened to cry and lay a guilt trip when I dropped him off but with a skillful bit of cajoling I made it out the door!


I got a wee taste of being me before I got whoopsie pregnant with the red head four years ago, it all went back to zero with a new baby. These child fee days seemed such a long way away but it hasn't been long really and I miss my babies, but I went swimming! I did heaps of lengths. When I got out I was weak and pathetic but I'm going to do an hour a week at the pool. Hopefully I can fit in some walking or biking too. I haven't done any exercise since I was at high school and am really looking forward to it. It's getting priority before the garden and craft cos I can't do either if I'm a slob.
Saved seeds- Indian red corn, cannelloni, horticultural bush beans, strawberry popping corn.


Even had time to poke a few late seeds in. I know the moon's for liquid feeding but better late than never. I collected some seaweed from kina beach on the way home . I had to check out my uncle's bach, it's a lovely wee holiday rental , check it out if you want to stay in our beautiful region.

2 comments:

Christy said...

hope the spray issue resolves itself. those seeds are gorgeous! saving seed is not something i've done purposefully yet but am defintely aiming to.

having a big garden is very cool, and am enjoying the establishment process a lot, although it is quite a tricky site, being hilly and windy, with quite a thin layer of topsoil. it can suck up time very fast! today i thinned, fertilised and mulched raspberries, spent the whole day doing it and only did half...

my oldest starts school in three weeks so am looking forward to a bit more time with only one to look out for, enjoy your space!!

Cate Bruce-Low said...

these seeds are beautiful. congratulations! and, what a pretty blog you have, too.

xoxo, tribeca yummy mummy